Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Run Tell the Children



     Wow. It's been about a year. My how time flies. I've had a few adventures during that time. You probably have, too. If anybody read about mine, I might post more often. If three people hit me up, on email, Twitter or whatever, I'll tell about what's going on, OK?
    Meanwhile, do you have a college radio station or a non-profit community radio station where you are? If so, I recommend checking it out if you haven't already. A lot of them stream online, so there's that, too. My local one played this excellent record by a new (or at least new to me) band called The Untamed recently. I can't seem to find out much about them, but their two songs I've heard are awesome. Especially this one. You're welcome.

Fun fact (that I just made up): The money to record this great track came to the band when one of them finished as runner-up in an Izzy Stradlin lookalike contest!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment